Reply To: Sequence Command – Action Server is not up : niryo_one/commander/robot_action2018-07-05T12:39:36+00:00

Forums Niryo One Troubleshooting Sequence Command – Action Server is not up : niryo_one/commander/robot_action Reply To: Sequence Command – Action Server is not up : niryo_one/commander/robot_action

Rico
Participant

Hi Edouard,
thanks for pointing this, yes I followed your instructions regarding the git pull origin and the jsonpickle install.
the problem was solved when I came back on the “mono” machine by setting back the ROS_MASTER_URI and ROS_HOSTNAME to localhost.

by th way, I found another issue (not sure if it’s really one) when I launched a roswtf inside ~/catkin_ws/src/niryo_one_python_api/examples,
I got a report saying :

Static checks summary:

Found 1 error(s).

ERROR Not all paths in PYTHONPATH [/home/niryo/catkin_ws/devel/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/opt/ros/kinetic/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/home/niryo/catkin_ws/src/niryo_one_python_api/src/niryo_python_api] point to a directory:
 * /home/niryo/catkin_ws/src/niryo_one_python_api/src/niryo_python_api

================================================================================
Beginning tests of your ROS graph. These may take awhile...
analyzing graph...
... done analyzing graph
running graph rules...
... done running graph rules
running tf checks, this will take a second...
... tf checks complete

Online checks summary:

Found 1 warning(s).
Warnings are things that may be just fine, but are sometimes at fault

WARNING The following node subscriptions are unconnected:
 * /move_group:
   * /collision_object
   * /planning_scene_world
   * /planning_scene
 * /niryo_one_commander:
   * /niryo_one/commander/robot_action/cancel
   * /niryo_one/commander/robot_action/goal
 * /user_interface:
   * /niryo_one_matlab/command

is it just related with the fact that these subscriptions are (probably) not used in rpi_example_python_api.py?

cheers
Rico