Forums Niryo One 3D printing 3D Printing Niryo One Using Anycubic I3 Mega Reply To: 3D Printing Niryo One Using Anycubic I3 Mega

duck
Participant

@rambodrahmani

Thank you for posting your time lapse videos and other materials related to your work to print all the parts for a Niryo One.

I haven’t had any experience printing the major parts for either of the Niryo One robots that I have in my care, but I foresee the potential need to print at least some of these parts in the future, so your post is of much interest to me.

I have a couple of questions:

(1) Could you give us a ball park estimate on how much it has taken your printer to complete each of the major parts? I’m assuming that a part like the base or the tray takes a considerable number of hours.

(2) What infill ratios have you been using? I believe that @wodcleaner mentioned in a post in the Troubleshooting section of the forums HERE that he had initially printed the Arm Bottom using 20% infill and that the part broke due to the pressure of the torsion spring. He apparently re-printed it using 40% infill. I’d be very interested to hear your experiences with issues regarding various parts as you assemble your robot.

Wishing you all the best finishing up the printing and getting your robot assembled and working. Let us know here in the forums how the rest of the members of the community can help you to get over any obstacles that you may encounter.

I will be most interested to hearing about your experiences printing the same parts in PLA vs PETG and hope that you will continue to make posts about your experiences.