A robot sucks: playing bingo with a robotic companion2018-06-17T21:46:53+00:00

Forums Niryo One Showcase your Niryo One project A robot sucks: playing bingo with a robotic companion

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Niryo community!

I’ve posted another short video on youtube (2min 28sec) of a demo of the Niryo One with the vacuum pump tool attached.

In this demo, the robot picks up several objects from the back and drops them in the front: (1) an Altoids tin, (2) a small glass bottle, (3) five bingo cards. The robot flips the bingo cards when depositing them.

Thank you for your comments about my last video, Eduoard. This time, I tried combining the individual object interactions into a single sequence as you suggested. I’m not totally happy with the pickup and placement of objects in this video; there were some slight deviations in x, y, z locations of the arm between calibrations, but at least it didn’t drop anything!

I’d appreciate your comments and suggestions.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  duck.
    Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

Wow that’s a truly amazing video you did there !

Nice setup and lights, it shows that you put some real effort behind it.

Doing all the sequences in one time makes the demo better, also for this demo you used all the 6 axis in an interesting way (showing one side of the card while picking it from the other side).

duck
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback and encouragement, Eduoard.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.