Sure it’s possible, you have to follow these steps:
– An HDMI cable into the Raspberry PI (do not connect the HDMI cable after boot up, it will not work)
– A mouse/keyboard on the USB port of the robot
– Then boot up the robot
– Edit graphically in the network settings part.
– In upright corner, left-click on the “double arrow icon” => Edit connections…
– Click on Ethernet connection 1 => Edit
– Click on “IPv4 Settings” panel, then edit the address to the address you want
Let me know if you have trouble with one of those steps.