- shoune77ParticipantOctober 9, 2019 at 8:39 pmPost count: 8
I’m working in a school and a static IP adress have been reserved for the robot (10.99.43.99).
I want to know if there is a way to change the default Ethernet IP adress (169.254.200.200) of the Niryo to this new IP adress (10.99.43.99), by SSH or another way ?
Thank youcducatezKeymasterOctober 21, 2019 at 11:29 amPost count: 11
Sure it’s possible, you have to follow these steps:
– An HDMI cable into the Raspberry PI (do not connect the HDMI cable after boot up, it will not work)
– A mouse/keyboard on the USB port of the robot
– Then boot up the robot
– Edit graphically in the network settings part.
Niryo One use an XUbuntu OS but it’s the same step that a “classical Ubuntu” for editing the network settings, you can follow / adapt the same tutorial as here: https://tecadmin.net/change-ip-address-on-ubuntu-18-04-desktop/
– In upright corner, left-click on the “double arrow icon” => Edit connections…
– Click on Ethernet connection 1 => Edit
– Click on “IPv4 Settings” panel, then edit the address to the address you want
Let me know if you have trouble with one of those steps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.