- shoune77ParticipantFebruary 18, 2019 at 10:09 pmPost count: 8
I just received a XL-430 in replacement for a broken one. Unfortunately, I received one with a red sticker instead of a green sticker.
My question is, how can I change the adress or name of the XL-430 and are there other parameters to change in it’s firmware ?
ThanksEdouard RenardKeymasterFebruary 20, 2019 at 9:09 amPost count: 239
Our apologies for this mistake. Fortunately we have included on the ROS stack, a program to change the ID of Dynamixel motors. (you’ll just have to change the ID, nothing else).
You’ll have to:
1. Connect to the Raspberry Pi 3B via ssh: tuto here
2. Stop the current ROS execution: “sudo systemctl stop niryo_one_ros.service” (sudo password is “robotics”)
2. Use the dxl_debug_tools: tuto here. You’ll have to follow the Example 2 to set a new IDshoune77ParticipantFebruary 20, 2019 at 6:08 pmPost count: 8
Thank you, I tried and it worked.
Can you please give me the ID of each servos ? It’s seem like Axis 4 have ID 2. What about axis 5 ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.