Greetings 2018-02-25T20:59:31+00:00

Forums General General Chat Greetings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Je suis désolé mais je ne parle pas français (Merci Google Traduction). Looks like I’m #2 on the forums after Jean Marc. Also about to start printing parts. For some I’m not sure what the best orientation for printing will be. Perhaps there should be a “build tips” section of the Niryo One forum. Doesn’t seem exactly like trouble shooting. Although perhaps such posts could also go in the Showcase section. /KFW

Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

No worries, this forum is for everyone, and the main language will be English. And of course, French people are welcome too 🙂

Yes, we’ll publish a tutorial like that soon, this is on our TODO list. For now, you can print almost all the parts from bottom to top, in normal orientation.

There is one part that needs a special orientation, or else it will break (hand) :

Hand Orientation for 3D printing

duck4jpn
    Participant

Eduoard and KFW,

Greetings and thank you for all of your support.

Not a major issue, but I notice that KFW has a photo for his avatar. I haven’t been able to find a way to upload an image for my profile. How do I do that?

Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

You need to create a Gravatar account linked with your email address. On Gravatar you can choose an avatar photo which will be displayed on all websites supporting Gravatar.

(technical note : the photo is hosted on Gravatar and not on Niryo website server)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.