Forums Niryo One Troubleshooting [hardware/G1 gripper] DXF and/or dimensions of the steal blade?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi @ll,

All the best for 2019!

The G1 tool steal blade is missing in my package.

Is there a DXF available of this part?
    And/or what are the dimensions of this part, Lxlxh + holes diameter, threaded or not, and their entraxe so that I can try to have a laser cutted one?

Thank you in advance.

Yves

duck
    Participant

@yp,

Here are the dimensions from the single Steel blade (erroneously spelled “Steal” in the assembly diagram) that came with my Gripper 1 tool in kit form:

67.9mm long
    14.9mm wide
    1.9mm thick (NOTE: The diagram states two pieces of “Steal”; my guess is that Niryo started using two 1mm thick pieces and switched to a single, thicker piece. Gripper 1 was redesigned for v2.0; the v1.0 Gripper 1 uses a Main Support which integrates the geometry of the “Steal” using 3D printed architecture.)

Holes for M3 screws are set approximately* 36mm apart; center for each hole is approximately* 16mm from each end.

These are the raw values as collected by using calipers. * I did not disassemble the tool to take these measurements, so I measured these values the best I could with the tool fully assembled.

Wishing you the best with your assembly and explorations with your robot!

yp
    Participant

@duck,

Thank you so much for your measurements, they helps a lot!
    I will design a part with your precious information.
    It is a v1.0 Robot/Gripper, I can get aluminium sheet of 1, 1.5 and 2 mm thick. 2 parts of 1 mm will be the best choice, I guess.

Thanks again,

Kind regards.

Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

Hi @yp,

Our apologize for this missing part. You can contact our technical support right here (choose “Niryo One Technical Support” and don’t forget to provide your order number) to get a new one shipped to you.

Thanks @duck for your help!

Edit: (after private discussion) for information, that was about a hardware V1 order, before September 2018. The steel blade for Gripper 1 was added for the official launch in September 2018, so it is not part of the design for all pre-orders.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.