Forums General General Chat Industrial uses of Niryo / Usage industriel du Niryo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Do you have any idea about any utilisations of the niryo in industrial fields ?
    I would like to study this robot for my degree but the first constraint is to study an abject that could be used in industry.
    At the moment I only have the certitude that nyrio is used for learning and teaching.
    By the way do you know if i can find some technical specifications about the Niryo ?

Bonjour,
    Pour finir mon master je dois étudier un système technique et j’ai choisi le Niryo, toutefois la seule contrainte qui existe dans le choix de l’objet technique et la capacité (dudit objet) à être utilisé dans l’industrie?.
    Pour l’instant j’ai l’impression que ce n’est utilisé que pour l’apprentissage et usage domestique.
    Au passage, auriez-vous de la documentation technique complète à propos du Niryo ?

En vous remerciant.

Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

Hi @norman974,

I’ll answer in English so more people can benefit from it 🙂

Your correctly understood the purpose of Niryo One: learning and teaching.

Now, if you want to setup an industrial process for real production, then Niryo One is not what you need.

The robot is perfect if you want to reproduce industrial use cases, for learning purposes, or for prototyping a small assembly line before you invest in a more expensive production-ready solution.

You can find the technical specs here.

So,

the first constraint is to study an object that could be used in industry.

Niryo One is a 6 axis robotic arm with basically the same core functionality as a standard industrial robotic arm. If you need to use it in a real industrial environment with harsh constraints, the robot is not what you need, but if you just need to work on concepts, demos, and prototypes, it’s perfect for you.

I hope this helps!

norman974
    Participant

Thanks for your answer, (way faster than mine)

Norman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.