Forums Niryo One Showcase your Niryo One project My adventure with Niryo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone :), A couple of days I started my adventure to built this awesome machine, thanks for the creators to share a very nice project.

I documented all steps and now I am stuck to find some missing parts
    Torsion spring
    Half Thurst Bearing 90×120 mm
    Coupling Shaft Red Motor
    Coupling Shaft Green Motor 1
    Coupling Shaft Blue Motor 1

all help is nice 🙂

https://forum.movimentomaker.pt/t/braco-robotico-3d/1060/14

swmarsh
    Participant

My issues also. There is a link in the product page that sells the kit of electronics alone. $$$$$ lots of $$$$$. The original Niryo that was on Kickstarter had all the items that any of us could outsource. Ramps 1.4, Raspberry pi, Stepper motors with Closed loop boards separate. Simple servos and so on. Now they went to something that uses their own electronics board and Deleted all the old files, “so they say” just to buy their product.
    Hope you find something that you are looking for. I scraped this project and went to something that we all can source. I dont want to post the arm here but it looks like the real thing and simple to source parts.

cducatez
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Those parts are specially customized for the Niryo One so from what I know, it’s not possible to find them on online seller.
    A process of selling individual parts at details is in creation, it will be soon available (within 10 days) to buy only the parts people really needs and not the whole “Maker kit”.
    It will only be available by email at first (will be later added to website), so I gave your gmail address (Bruno) to the people in charge of this, he will contacts you with the details on how to operate if you’re interested in buying those parts individually.
    I hope it may help you.

Best regards,
    Corentin

PS: For other people who may be interested in buying specific parts, please contact this address: contact@niryo.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.