- GoGoWeParticipantFebruary 4, 2020 at 11:48 amPost count: 4
I already posted my question here but did not get a solution that works for me.
Old post: https://niryo.com/forums/topic/starting-python-script-on-startup/#post-8330
Can someone please help me? I need to showcase our niryo one project tomorrow morning to a customer.
Thank youMorrisTaipeiParticipantFebruary 20, 2020 at 6:05 pmPost count: 14
I have the same issue that need to start py on boot.
BUT I use work around solution to start our python code.
1. prepare a WIN pc (can run putty to connect to your niryo) try lattepanda is a good board.
2. use xx.bat (putty email@example.com:22 -pw robotics )
3. download tiny task and record your activities into xx.exe (click xx.bat and keyin python urcode.py)
4. put xx.exe into WIN startup (execute xx.exe on boot after 5mins-make sure niryo is running)
2.win 10 pc(like lattepanda) inc xx.exe on boot
all done well.
YES, I knew your pain.
Niryo is fine for “1 hr” education training only.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.