Niryo One stops unexpectedly during sequence2018-06-18T19:37:39+00:00

Forums Niryo One Troubleshooting Niryo One stops unexpectedly during sequence

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve experienced some instances when the robot stops unexpectedly in the middle of a sequence for no apparent reason and would like to better understand what might be going on.

Here’s a screenshot of a part of the sequence from my demo that I posted yesterday as an example of such an instance. A red error popup was shown containing the message “[ ERROR ] [2018-03-16 07:03:59] Sequence Command – Error when processing goal : Command has been successfully stopped”. This message also appears in the Application Logs.

The robot has been able perform this entire sequence without modification before and after this instance, so it isn’t immediately obvious why it wasn’t able to complete it in this instance.

I would appreciate any insights about what might be the cause of such instances or ideas about how to avoid or reduce them. Thank you!

Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

I don’t really know exactly what could cause this issue, however a few hints :
    – maybe the Dynamixel bus has some communication problems (quick deco and reco). In this case you should see the LED of some of the Dynamixel blink red one time and then come back to blue or green. If you have this issue, then the learning mode is activated when the Dxl are reconnected, and it also asks the command to stop.
    – maybe the top button is not correctly plugged or soldered, and it might be trigger sometimes, which can causes the current command to stop.

You can first check with those points.

We will also soon publish a tutorial on the “Docs” section of this website, to debug the Niryo One by directly connecting to the Raspberry Pi, and see all the detailed logs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.