Forums Niryo One Troubleshooting Niryo Studio 2.2.1 not working on Windows 10

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just got a new Windows computer (previously on a Mac). The latest version of Niryo Studio doesn’t seem to work on Windows 10 – pop ups don’t go away, multiple arrows in menu bar if trying to get to connection menu. Once I’m connected the joint positions scroll off the screen. Once I calibrate I can’t get back to the screen where you set joint positions. Happy to send screenshots (I couldn’t seem to attach them).

KFW
    Participant

I’ve successfully downloaded and run the Linux version.

To clarify a bit more on the Windows 10 issues – realized once I ran it in Linux that the Windows’ version doesn’t have the tool bar along the left edge.

KFW
    Participant

More info – did have one freeze on Ubuntu (Xenial 16.04 on a laptop) when switching from using Niryo hotspot to connecting via wifi network, so still a little buggy. Didn’t happen subsequently. Tried running Niryo Studio 2.2.1 on Bionic (Ubuntu 18.04) in a virtual machine and it just wouldn’t run at all. Tried a VM running Xenial on the same host, and it ran just fine.

MorrisTaipei
    Participant

I am running 2.2.1 fine on Win 10 BUT it is still not stable always. YES always not stable all the time. after 2 hrs running it crashes again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.