Niryo Studio Compatibility2018-10-26T03:19:33+00:00

Forums Niryo One Troubleshooting Niryo Studio Compatibility

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Are there any known compatibility issues using Niryo Studio with Windows 7 64bit? The application is working great on my iMac, but my laptop with Win7 is having graphical issues.

For example the toolbar on the left hand side is missing.

Also when switching from joint mode to pose mode the screen does not refresh and the text becomes impossible to read.

I tried attaching some images to this message without success.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  BManCan.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  BManCan.
    Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

We have tested Niryo One Studio on Windows 10 with no problem, but not on Windows 7.

In fact, for this software we chose to make it available for as many OS as possible, instead of focusing only on one. But it would be too difficult to test it and fix it everywhere. Also, we don’t really handle the OS compatibility. This is something done by the Electron Framework (the app is basically a web app running on Chromium, so maybe you can check about Chromium compatibility issues).

So, as for now the app is tested on Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, MacOS.

Also, if you want to attach images, you’d first have to host them somewhere and then link to them, you can’t directly upload them on our website (I guess that’s what happened).

BManCan
    Participant

Problem solved by updating my video card drivers to a newer release. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.