No manual movments with NiryoOneStudio possible2018-05-12T19:47:52+00:00

Forums Niryo One Troubleshooting No manual movments with NiryoOneStudio possible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Niryo Team. I am completely new with robotics and I got a NiryoOne (complete system) recently. Unfortunately, the only what I can do with the robot is to proceed the calibration sequence. As soon as I try to use the Robot Command Section and move the sliders a bit, select MOVE JOINTS a red message “Command has been aborted” will be displayed for a short time. This happens for all 6 Joints. There is also no way to open / close the a gripper tool. But for the gripper a green success message will be displayed but – no action at all.
    Another strange behavior I can see when switching from Learning Mode activated to deactivated. In this phase the Leds from the Dynamixel-Servos switch from blue to red for a second or so, and returns then to blue again.
    The unit came with Raspberry Pi 3 Image 1.1.0; Niryo Steppers 1.0.0; ROS 1.0.0. Today I made an update for all Steppers to Version 1.1.0. but it did not help. NiryoApp Version was always 1.1.0
    Now, I am really frustrated, that I get the unit not working. What is wrong? Could you help me please?
    Thanking you in advance.

Edouard Renard
    Keymaster

Hello,

We’ve just sent you an email to deal with this problem ! Please check your inbox so we can start investigating and solve the problem.

Also, you might want to try to update the image on the Raspberry Pi SD card. (follow this guide : https://niryo.com/docs/niryo-one/update-your-robot/update-raspberry-pi-image/). We test every robot before we send them, so maybe the problem is coming from a wrong SD card configuration that was added after the tests.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.