- RaduParticipantJuly 24, 2018 at 2:47 pmPost count: 1
would you please advise any detailed specs for the below parts? Something I could use to order it…
– Belt tensioner … Step 4: Assembling Elbow + Forearm Bottom … the photo in BOM looks more like a shaft coupler ?!
– coupler from d: 13mm to d: 6mm … but my motor shaft is 8 mm.. would this part be same as above?
– Torsion spring … Step 3: Assembling Arm
Kind regards!Edouard RenardKeymasterJuly 26, 2018 at 11:01 amPost count: 239
You’re right, this is a typo from our side. The shaft coupler on the Step 4 is named “belt tensioner”, which is wrong. (the “real” belt tensioner is a 3D printed part that you can see on the Step 3)
This shaft coupler is customized for Niryo One, as well as the torsion spring. Those are all parts that you’ll be able to order in about one month, when we officially launch Niryo One. (subscribe to the newsletter so you don’t miss anything)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.