- Edouard RenardKeymasterNovember 29, 2018 at 1:41 pmPost count: 239
We have just released a new upgrade for Niryo One Studio and the Niryo One Raspberry Pi 3B image.
You can download the new version directly from our download page (note: the Niryo Stepper firmware has not been changed, and is compatible with new version)
- Add: Debug motor feature directly on Niryo One Studio. One of the most common problem we noticed from experience is a motor connection problem. If you happen to have this kind of problem, you can now easily debug the robot by enabling/disabling motors. Follow this tutorial to check out how to do that.
- Add: ROS logs in Niryo One Studio. This can be useful if you have to contact our technical support.
- Add: You can reboot the robot (instead of shutting it down) from Niryo One Studio
- Add: You can give a custom name to the robot. It will appear when connected to it, and also will be used for the Hotspot name
- Add: [developer] C++ executable to setup and debug Dynamixel motors (ID, baudrate, etc)
- Add: [developer] Python script to send custom values to custom registers for Dynamixel motors, at runtime
- Add: [developer] New functions in Python API to get some useful data about the robot state
- Change: More clarity when importing/exporting a sequence from Blockly
- Change: “Add block” feature doesn’t add all new blocks on top of each other
- Change: Axis 2 torque stays ON during all the calibration phase. Avoid damaging the robot hand if torsion spring is a little bit strong. Also increased calibration timeout from 30s to 40s
- Fix: you can now resize + move the window, and use the copy/paste functionality on MacOS
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.