INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
NIRYO undertakes to respect and protect the confidentiality of your data and, in particular your personal data, in accordance with the applicable regulations and in particular Regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 known as "General Regulation on the Data Protection” or “RGPD” and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, known as the “Data Protection Act” as amended.
Purposes of processing and categories of data processed.
For the needs of the technical follow-up of the robot that you have just acquired from NIRYO and that you have installed, and to ensure the best maintenance service, we collect, with your agreement, all the technical data of the robot below :
||Percentage of RAM usage
||Percentage of CPU usage
||Ethernet IP address on domestic network
||Percentage of ROM usage
||Wifi IP address on domestic network
||Wifi network mask
||Ethernet network mask
||Number of system startups
||Number of system shutdowns
||Current uptime (session)
||Average uptime (session)
Tracking data allows us, thanks to artificial intelligence algorithms, to anticipate and prevent the wear and tear of the robot, so as to ensure targeted maintenance of the elements to be corrected and/or changed. We link this technical data to the serial number of the robot.
In order to ensure the transmission of data via the Internet network, we collect the IP address of the place in which the robot is installed.
You are informed that this data (serial number of the robot and IP address) can indirectly identify you, if the contact details that you have communicated to us for the purposes of our commercial relationship are attached to it (surname, first name, professional postal address, professional telephone number and/or email address)..
The data thus collected is strictly confidential and exclusively intended for NIRYO.
Unless there is a legal or judicial obligation requiring us to do so, and except with your specific, express and prior agreement, this data will never be disclosed, assigned, rented and/or transmitted to third parties. The sole recipient of the data is the host of the NIRYO STUDIO solution, the Amazon Web Service (AWS) company, for the purpose of performing technical hosting and database management services.
This service provider acts as a subcontractor of NIRYO within the meaning of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, on our instructions and under the contractual conditions which cannot derogate from this article and which comply with the regulations applicable to the protection of data. personal.
Duration of data retention.
Except exercise of a right, we keep the data collected through the robot for the duration of our commercial relationship, in accordance with our general conditions of sale.
Beyond that, we delete data that could identify you, namely the serial number of the robot and the IP address. Your contact details are archived, in a secure environment, for the legal period of limitation for the purposes of proof for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal right.
Special security mesures.
NIRYO undertakes to make its best efforts, and ensures that the professional hosting provider it has designated:
– Ensures the physical and logical security of the servers on which your data is hosted and, in particular, the integrity of the network and the servers against any external malicious act or any known computer attack. The servers are protected against intrusions by a firewall. Security updates of operating systems and anti-virus are installed regularly.
– implements and maintains security and confidentiality measures for the NIRYO STUDIO solution, which take into account the principles of protection of personal data and are adapted to the risk generated by their processing on the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned, in accordance with the requirements of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.
These measures aim to (i) protect data – and in particular personal data against their destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure to unauthorized third parties and (ii) ensure the restoration of the availability of data – and in particular personal data and access to them within appropriate timeframes in the event of a physical or technical incident.
We also have a procedure in place to regularly test, analyze and assess the effectiveness of the aforementioned security measures.
In the event of server failure, NIRYO undertakes to make its best efforts to restore service as soon as possible, within the limits of the service level commitments made by the hosting provider. Data backups are made with the host under conditions aimed at ensuring their recovery.
Rights on your personal data
You have the following rights over your personal data at any time:
– Right of access: obtain confirmation of the processing of your personal data as well as certain information on the processing;
– Right of rectification: obtain the rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
– Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): obtain the erasure of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when you object to the processing of your personal data ;
– Right to restriction of processing: obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data when you dispute the accuracy of the data, when the data retention period has expired but you still need to keep this personal data for the recognition, exercise or defense of a legal right, or if you have objected to the processing;
– Right to portability: obtain the communication of the personal data that you have communicated to NIRYO in a readable format, or ask NIRYO to transmit the personal data that you have communicated to another data controller;
– Right of opposition: object at any time, for reasons relating to your personal situation, to the processing of your personal data, in particular in the event that this opposition concerns commercial prospecting, including profiling;
– Withdrawal of consent: withdraw your consent to the future processing of all or part of your personal data by NIRYO, where the processing is based on consent. In particular, you can at any time deactivate the tracking of the robot and the transmission of the technical data mentioned in this note; You can thus deactivate tracking at any time within the general parameters of your Niryo Studio program, (you must first be connected to the robot in question).
– Right to lodge a complaint: lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés if you consider that the processing carried out by NIRYO constitutes a violation of your personal data.
The rights you hold over your personal data can be exercised at any time with NIRYO by email at the following address: email@example.com. You will be asked for an ID to prove your identity.
For any information concerning the data processing carried out by NIRYO, you can contact us by email sent to the following support address: firstname.lastname@example.org.