Welcome to our press and public relations portal
We are available to journalists and tech influencers for articles, publications and broadcast projects concerning, among others:
- The development of collaborative robotics in France and around the world
- The reindustrialization of territories
- The industry and its new concepts (smart factories, industry 5.0)
- Robotics education and technical vocational training
- The various technological developments related to robotics.
Latest notable releases:
Safety Innnov (France)
Techniques de l’ingénieur (France)
Frédéric Boisdron (Planète Robots, France)
Niryo is a French startup established 2017 and specialized in desktop collaborative robotics.
Its reality? Democratizing cobotics and allowing its accessibility, while promoting a new vision for industry tinted with reason, humanity, durability and resilience.
To keep on materializing this ambition, a team of forty passionate develop cutting edge hardware and software. This way, professionals are free to automate, research and train without a hassle.
Embeddable in a variety of ecosystems, Niryo’s cobots promote the awareness of a world in need of industrial evolution by means of artificial intelligence, image processing and cloud computing.