Description and main features+
Vision set for educational robot
The Vision Set gives Ned2 the ability to detect objects and select the ones you want to interact with. It comes with a camera and objects of different shapes and colors to allow you to study topics such as image recognition, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence thanks to the contribution of vision.
The Workspace, also included in the Vision Set, is designed to work horizontally, vertically or even tilted. Its design, based on nano-suction technology, makes it sticky and repositionable.
- Object detection based on shape and color
- Easily perform advanced functions such as visual picking thanks to the new blocks in Niryo Studio’s Blockly interface.
- An onboard camera on the wrist for a global field of view
- A modular workspace that can be used in the orientation and inclination of your choice.
- Adapted to the Ned2’s ecosystem.
Use the Vision set+
Install the Vision module on the robot;
Connect it to the robot through Ned2 back panel thanks to USB 3.0 ports;
Choose your programming approach:
With Niryo Studio
- Open the visual programming interface (Blockly).
- Perform a workspace calibration.
- Use the new blocks to perform advanced functions.
With a TCP script
- Use the TCP Client/Server environment of the robot.
- Write a script in the desired programming language.
- Use the new functions introduced by the Vision Set.
|Lens Size||2.1 mm|
|Pixel Size||12.8×11.6 mm|
|Image Area||2000(H)x1121(V) approx. 2.24 M pixels|
|Max Resolution||1080p (1920×1080)|
|Resolution & Frame Rate Available||Compressed and Raw: 320×240@30fps / 352×288@30fps / 640×360@30fps / 640×480@30fps|
Raw only: 800×600@ 15 fps
Compressed only：800×600@30fps / 1280×720@30fps / 1920×1080@30fps
|Compressed Format||H264 & MJPEG|
|S/N Ratio||42 dB|
|Dynamic Range||86 dB|
|Sensitivity||5.0 V / lux-sec@550nm|
|Mini Illumination||0.01 lux|
|Shutter Type||Electronic rolling shutter / Frame exposure|
|Adjustable Parameters||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White Balance, Backlight Contrast, Exposure|
|-20 °C ~ 85 °C|
|Operating system requirements||Windows 7 or above|
Linux 2.6 or above
Android 4.0 or above
|Connecting Port Type||USB 2.0 High Speed – Plug & Play|
|USB Cable||1 m|
|Méthodes de contrôle||Niryo One Studio / API Python / TCP IP|
Contenu du pack et colis+
Contenu du pack
- 1 x Camera
- 1x Calibration tip
- 2 x Screws to fix the camera on the support
- 1 x Workspace (sticker)
- 6 x Objects to handle (3 squares & 3 rounds)
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x Tape scratches to attach the cable
|Dimensions||260 × 260 × 160 mm|