PC IP Address : 192.168.1.156
N.B : The robot's IP address and the PC's IP address must have the same subnet mask: 255.255.255.0. If this is not the case, it’s necessary to connect the robot and the PC to the same network.
- Add usernames with IP addresses to the hosts file on your Windows PC. For this:
1. Find notepad in the start menu and right click on it.
2. Select “Execute as administrator“.
3. In the notepad, click on "Open" in "File".
4. Open the "host" file in Windows Explorer using the path: C:Windows System32driversetchosts.
5. Add usernames with the IP addresses found previously at the end of the hosts file and save the changes:
- Add usernames with IP addresses to the hosts file for your first Niryo One. For this:
1. Connect to the Niryo One via PuTTY (see https://niryo.com/docs/niryo-one/developer-tutorials/connect-to-the-raspberry-pi-3-via-ssh/).
2. Open the hosts file then type: