Build complete industrial demonstrators with Niryo One robots!
The demonstrator packages are open source. You can find all the resources, documentation, etc, directly on GitHub where we published all the files.
>> Check out the full documentation on GitHub <<
Things you will learn with those robotics demonstrators:
- Print with a 3D printer
- Cut wooden parts with a laser cutting machine
- Analyse a 6 axis robotic arm behavior
- Program with Blockly
- Program with Arduino
- Use GPIOs (General Purpose Input Output) between Niryo One and Arduino
- Use LEDs and push buttons with Arduino
- Communicate remotely with Bluetooth
- Improve cable management with I2C expanders
Click on the different demonstrators to see the specifics for each one!